Tasty Mula and Golveda Nepali aachar/condiment is very popular in Nepal. Interestingly, it’s very simple and easy to make. As with any Nepali dishes, this mula and golveda ko achaar recipe has may variations. I learned this from one of my co-workers from Jhapa, Nepal.
- Radish (1 medium size)
- Tomato (2 medium size)
- Red Chilli (3 roasted whole)
- Green Chilli (1 Medium size)
- Lemon/Lime Juice (1 tea spoon)
- Shred radish into small pieces. Put salt on it and let it soak for a while and squeeze water out of it. This step is necessary so that the aachar is not watery.
- Roast tomatoes, grind it along with couple of green chilli and roasted red chilli whole. Chilli should be used according to your taste.
- Now mix the tomatoes chilli paste with radish, add hint of lemon juice and salt it according to your taste.
- That's it. Enjoy the yumminess. As with any cooking, this is just a guideline that I follow, please feel free to add your twist to it.