Is Himalayan Restaurant (Chicago South Loop & Niles) a good place for vegans?
This question has been answered by our customers who frequent the restaurant for the ample selection of vegan dishes. Vegan dishes do not have to be bland. At the Himalayan Restaurant these dishes are cooked in traditional spices and special curry sauce.
Top 10 vegan dishes at the Himalayan Restaurant. Please mention vegan while ordering.
- Aloo Mutter: Green peas and potato cooked in Chef’s special curry sauce.
- Chana Masala: Delicious chickpeas cooked in an exotic blend of aromatic spices.
- Jeera Aloo: Potatoes cooked with sauteed cumin seed and spices.
- Vegetable Jalfrazi: Stir-fried mixed vegetables flavored with traditional spices and curry sauce.
- Vegetable Momo: Nepalese steamed Himalayan Nepalese dumplings.
- Bhindi Masala: Fresh okra sautéed with onion, tomato and spices.
- Vegetable Momo: Minced vegetable Nepalese dumplings momo.
- Tadka Dal: Local-style boiled lentils sautéed with cumin seed, herbs and spices.
- Aloo Gobi: Fresh cauliflower and potato sautéed in mild spices with tomato, onion, ginger, garlic.
- Baigan Bharata: Fresh eggplant roasted, mashed, blended with tomato, and onion sauce.
Easy to order:
Call us at 847-324-4150 Order Himalayan Niles | 312-877-5999 Order Himalayan Chicago